Thursday, June 28, 2012

2011 shopping bargains

From Vincci. I think it was about RM30 each

The one I've been wearing a lot. To work or anywhere...

My bargain still in the carry bag.... Tadahhh!
From JPO. I think total was about RM150. Not bad eh...

I like the simple yet stylish designs of ESPRIT. It's my official casual handbag now.

I think this was about RM30. I bought 2, for my mum too.
The lining inside the purse. Fit for 8 cards


The purse is nearly as big as my UCB denim handbag.

This was from Rengit Parade. RM15 for a Charles & Keith. Can you believe it!
 
I love this one so much. Can't stop taking picture of me wearing it.


Can't remember where this was.

Another Charles & Keith. Will leave this a the office for 'emergency' use.

 So these are me initiating myself to care for my image and appearance. I'll take picture of everything that i buy. From this collection, you can see I was into brown. And yes, I agree. Shopping can be a therapy when you get what you really like and not bothering the price!








No comments:

Post a Comment