Sunday, December 7, 2014

Michelle Lazar

The name sounds uncommon to me. It's the name of the founder of a beauty centre where you can get your facial or slimming treatment done.

When it opened in 2007, I tried its promotional facial at RM38 (I think and I can't remember its normal price). The thing about facial that I really hate most is blackhead extraction. But here, it was not painful because they wore something like a magnifying eye wear to hunt down all the unwanted blackheads and whiteheads. The result, my skin felt really smooth and I was impressed. I've never been there since because face was not my main concern and I had spent my money elsewhere.

My history
Then in 2012 (I think) I was back because I purchased a Groupon voucher for it's facial. It rekindled my impression and now they also have body treatments. This time, I had the time to get more information from them about their philosophy and technology. I also purchased their travel set at RM250++ to try their skincare because I really did think their products do work. And their skincare do work!

1st, the blackhead remover, they call it the 'Deep Pore Cleanser'. This is the first brand that I know of  which include it as part of skincare regime. Then the facial cleanser, toner and moisturizer which all are clear gel and finally the sunblock. The products quickly absorbed into the skin so you feel nothing is wasted. And you do feel the difference before and after. I feel my skin is more hydrated and smoother. Whether my skin glows or not, I don't really know because I don't know how glowing skin looks like (most example available may be due to make up trick, not the skin itself! Or maybe I've came crossed people with glowing skin but I thought it is because they are fair).

By 2013, I'm a fan of Michelle Lazar and I've purchased all the products and treatments recommended to me (provided that I had the money). I like their products, treatments, explanations from their product experts and their prices. I like the fact that I don't feel like being tricked into buying their packages because I can still dodge if I don't have the money to buy. I can always come back and ask about the packages when I feel like I have extra money to spend. I do feel I can exercise my rights as a customer here.

7th Anniversary
Yesterday was their 7th anniversary. They presented clients' newly purchased products nicely in packages to take home and every RM500 spent gets a chance of a lucky draw. I didn't regret attending and enjoyed getting the freebies: the door gift is an umbrella and I was entitled for 4 lucky draws. For the lucky draw, I got a 500ml hair and body shampoo worth RM100++, 2 foot masks and an ampoule. I think they are quite generous with their lucky draws.
What I bought. ALA & Vitamin C

My lucky drawS. Body shampoo + ampoule + foot masks (2)

My functional door gift. I like!

Tempting but I didn't wait until they cut the cake.

They recommended me a package for body treatment at RM49++ but I didn't buy. I'll write about the package in separate post. Too bad I didn't feel I have the money because deep down I feel I know it's worthwhile.



No comments:

Post a Comment