Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Bad day

Today has been bad news for me:
  1. Missed a meeting at Menara because misunderstood the start time. Left handphone at Cyberjaya so could not call anyone and had to worry my hp might get stolen.
  2. Accidentally left handphone at surau. Alhamdulillah, was still there after I left for about an hour.
  3. Kakak didn't get SBP offer.
  4. Get-together lunch with colleagues is cancelled. Everyone seems busy.
 I feel rather low since yesterday. Allah SWT may want to show me something. I need to think and understand the bigger picture. Take action and improve myself.


I need to re-assess what I've done not in line with Allah SWT teaching. I have to make changes and start to focus my deeds are only for Allah. I have to leave bad habits and teach my kids the right way.


Ya Allah! Guide me the way to be good and survive in both worlds, here and thereafter.


 Muhasabah Rafiza. Muhasabah.....

No comments:

Post a Comment