Sunday, December 21, 2014

Bali Swiss Villa Seminyak

I did say I want to compare whether the accommodation really up to the expectation as the pictures posted on its website.

Expectation: pictures
The unit is the same as what posted in their website. Sometimes what you see may not be same as real life. Everything may be smaller or not as nice as the pictures because you can play with angles and enhance the pictures to make it look nice.

Expectation: cleanliness
After reading comments in the Tripadvisor, I keep in mind the place may not be immaculately spotless clean. As long as it is acceptably clean, i.e the toilet, the bed, the pool are properly cleaned, I am good. As long as there's no cockroaches, lizards and ants running around, I am fine. The wood may look a bit tired due to lack of maintenance in re-painting department, as long as it is still safe to use, I am cool.

The truth
What you see is what you get. Picture = Real life.

Everything seems clean. Maybe some water spots here and there in the bathroom but it is not that obvious. No creatures running around. Everything is near perfect.















Kids satisfied. Hubby satisfied. I'm satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment