Monday, December 29, 2014

Looking back 2014

This is following a post in 2013 here. So what is year 2014 to me? How do I want 2014 to be remembered?

  1. The year when I started to be conscious of what to wear (February)
  2. Managed to organize a Keluarga Tok Cai Family Day 2014 @ Limastiga in June. Well done!
  3. Signed S&P and I officially will be paying for a 270k 554 sqf property in 2016.
  4. Irdina sat for UPSR in Sept and got 5A. Well done!
  5. We went to Bali in October. It was a wish came true!
  6. We walked about 6.2km in November for Langkah Ceria, as a family.
  7. A year after I've lost 10kg. The weight seems creeping back by year end.
Busy with work
2014 was the year I was busy with work. Early 2014, I was acting for 9 months as my manager was away for a different tasks. In Quarter 3, I also covered my colleague's work as she was on maternity leave for 3 months. I worked like mad because everything was new to me. I do not wish to repeat this. I don't think my hard work is well appreciated. I personally think I'm underpaid and I've been doing other people's work for quite some time. So from on, I only want to do what is adequate and that's it. I don't want to waste my energy and time on improving work stuff because in the end, I will feel unappreciated. I will resume my routine job as expected, no more or less.

Herbalife
And because I was so busy, I didn't get to promote Herbalife. All the stock was for own consumption and didn't manage to sell. Feel like quitting.

2014 azam update
And what happened to my 2014 azam? Not doing too well.....

  1. Achieve body weight of less than 60kg I gained up to 5kg
  2. Memantapkan khusyuk & kekerapan berzikir dlm kereta (new), Dhuha & Tahajjud Alhamdulillah. I've started praying at the surau.
  3. Menggunakan resources yang ada di rumah untuk membangunkan jiwa anak-anak. Belum buat lagi. Shame on me
  4. Memperoleh sesuatu dari Herbalife lebih dari tahun 2013. Nothing. Thinking of quitting
  5. Revamp my wardrobe and the way I carry myself  (not as easy as I thought!) So far so good
  6. Contribute ideas to my department. Done it. That's it

Dream picnic
For 2015, we did a dream picnic like we did in 2013. Last year was at Wetland. This year was at Taman Botani. Simple picnic as the objective is to get the kids to write what they value in 2014 and what is their wishes in 2015. Unfortunately I lost the written papers thus can't reflect what we have wished for. This year I prepared a container in advance to ensure I will not lose the paper again.

All our 2015 goals are kept here

No comments:

Post a Comment