Monday, October 26, 2015

SimplySiti New Age + review

I've been thinking to restock my facial care products. Currently I'm using Michelle Lazar complete from cleanser to anti ageing products. However due to recent economy climate which has caused increase in prices of things, I felt I really need to rethink the RM1,000++ I'm about to spend on my existing facial care range. I am constantly evaluating what I've spent my money on. It might be more beneficial to spend my money on something else. With GST and increase in toll rate (the rate gone up from RM1 to RM1.80!), I'm opting to find something cheaper but works. 

Attractive
I haven't been to Guardian or Watson for ages. Last 2 weeks, I stopped by to restock my contact lense cleaner. Once entered, I knew why I avoided such pharmacy... Everything there looked yummy and pretty and reminded myself how a girl need to take care of herself. With all the cosmetics, facial and body care, supplements in cute packaging and displayed nicely, I couldn't resist to buy at least 1 item less than RM5 in mini sizes.


SimplySiti New Age +
Then I saw the SimplySiti products section. Recently SimplySiti has launched a new product range called New Age +. I think there are about 5 products in that range. All packaged in orange which to me look vibrant and fresh. All products priced at below RM70 I think. No price was displayed and I didn't check with the salesgirl though.

I was impressed with one of its lipstick long time ago. I don't know why I was willing to try one of the New Age +  but I guess it has a lot to do with the price. So I bought the Regenerating Serum, purely because of the word 'serum'. Paid about less than RM55, that is 70% lower that Michelle Lazar Firm Up serum. I compared with Firm Up because the feel after wearing is the same. I feel a tingling feeling, the same effect when I wear the Firm Up serum.

Verdict
After applying for 3-4 days, somehow I feel the Regenerating Serum has done something to my skin. I actually felt 'prettier' when looking at the mirror. I can't really tell whether it regenerates or lifts my skin but it does alter the way I feel about my skin. It's a 4.5 star out of 5!

Now I want to get either the moisturizer or the toner. Or I might get all the products under that range. It costs about RM230 the whole lot, reduction of about 85% from what was offered by Michelle Lazar during its recently anniversary sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment