Monday, October 12, 2015

Things getting better

Alhamdulillah, I feel good today.

My helper is getting better. She has started to sweep and mop the floor and everything else. Alhamdulillah.. She even wanted to start cooking but I said it's OK. I'm getting the hang of waking up early to cook and actually feel satisfied that I get to cook for my kids.

Lutfi is looking forward to school. No need to go to the convenience store beforehand. Alhamdulillah. He even asked me why I took a different route on the way to school worrying we would be late. He said the teacher would say 'Mana Lutfi ni?'....... I just wanted to go to the gas station to refill fuel so I convinced him that we were ahead of time.

Work, nothing pressing so no stress.

Weight. I've started to go the gym again although just for 1/2 an hour. I'm planning to help my colleagues to lose weight as well.

Maybe I should start planning for the spa treatment, mani & pedi and holidays! :-)
Image result for happy


No comments:

Post a Comment