Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Renewed determination

I'm heavily overweight right now at 72kg. What can I say. I didn't control my intake I guess and very low on physical activities.

However, I feel renewed today because I have a goal to help my colleagues to lose weight as well. They target to lose 5kg over 10 weeks starting today. I myself target to lose 1kg per week so that's 10kg until year end.

Gym
I really felt I need to do something which lead me to join HIIT class at Uptown Sports last Friday. Walk-ins charged at RM10 which I think was worth it.

Apparently my exercise buddies also don't mind to try out gym after work so we are planning to go to Lily Fitness at Bangi Gateway tomorrow at 8.30-9.30pm. Walk-ins are charged at RM15 per session.

Focus
My focus this time is to control my carbo intake. Also need to help my buddies as well. Their achievement will be my accomplishment.

To watch out
We have 3 long weekends in the span of two months Nov-Dec. I should be able to do this, like I did when I was in the Herbalife Weight Loss Challenge. I should be able to expect what I am up to: temptation, temptation, temptation.



Image result for fit and healthy body

No comments:

Post a Comment