Monday, August 18, 2014

Hectic week & BALI DIET START!

Not so much on work, more on personal life... which is good. At least something is happening in my life.

Jasmin & school refusal
Hubby went to Langkawi for 4 days 3 nights from Wednesday. Had to deal with Jasmin not wanting to go to school in the morning. I didn't deal with it quite well although I used the 'psychology' approach because she missed school for 3 days from the day her father left on Wednesday.

Weight management
Then there were jamuan Hari Raya on Friday at the office and my lorong so it was a not stop eating from morning till night. There goes my diet for Bali....

Visitors
My parents came on Friday and I entertained them until they left for Sabah on Saturday. They will be back tomorrow. I can't wait for Bali looking at their updates on Whatsapp.

Strong Mind Strong Body Fitness & Bodybuilding Motivation Quote Retro Style Art Print

Bali Diet START!
Today, is a new day. A restart for my DIET for BALI. My weight today is 69.4kg :(
Target to lose 1kg per week from today until 18 October 2014 which is roughly 2 months = 8 weeks.

My plan: eat food from home. Cut down on junk food, kuih raya. Benefit from fasting for 2 weeks (qadha and puasa sunat 6 Syawal)

No comments:

Post a Comment