Monday, March 8, 2010

Busy year?

I didn't get to blog in Feb.... Planning to get active in March. Actually many things happened between the last post which mostly trips & travelling. Not sure whether time is with me starting March for blogging. I am taking a new post in a new unit (not been properly established yet where salary and job function is still a question mark).

I am taking a risk as i'm done with what i'm doing now. I'm not the type who job hopping but now i understand why sometimes you need to when salary is not the main concern. You love what you do but after a while it gets stagnant. Nothing exciting anymore. That's when i know i need to switch. I've tried staying at home after i came back from UK. Don't think it's the time yet to take the same action.

Luckily, my division is thinking of setting up a new unit and i was mentioned. Looking at it positively, i'm venturing into something new. The downside, the salary may not match the work that i'm about to do and whether i'm really up for it. When salary is not the main agenda, doing something different is the objective. I want to learn something new and the office doesn't practice job rotation. So by taking up this new responsibilty, i'm planning to get new experiences, to be enriched with challenges and practice my decision making skills....My aim, quick right decision every time (Robert Kiyosaki).

Ya Allah! Berikan aku kekuatan untuk menghadapi kerja yang mendatang. Hanya padamu aku berharap dan berserah.....

Do something good for the company, ay....And later do the same for your life after 40...... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment