Monday, July 12, 2010

Photoshoot for 10th anniversary

I've been admiring people's pics who engaged on a photographer and have a photoshoot outdoor. I've long to have a session of  my own and decided to have one for our 10th year wedding anniversary. So i booked a photographer and made plans since March. The theme was 'celebrating 10 years together' where the children are the witness of our love and endurance living together. So the setting was having a picnic and fun at nearby lake with the kids.

And yesterday was a great experience for all of us! It was our first photoshoot as a family of 5. Thank you to Milin Kassim for realizing my dream.... The kids were awesome although one did get cranky since Saturday. Milin did show some pics from her camera and I just can't wait for the finished product!

The kids really had fun: the surprise gifts, bubbles and jumping on the beanbag. Truly, i really think my husband also appreciate this. I'm glad because this is also a way to thank him for all the things he has done for me and the kids.

Happy 10th year anniversary Abah, thank you for wanting to share this life with me......

No comments:

Post a Comment