Friday, July 8, 2011

Curtain hunt 2

Wow! It's already July! I want to update on the curtain hunt. I found out that Fella Design sale at Bukit Subang has started on the 24th of June. I called my auntie to see whether she's interested to go (I knew she wanted to go to Shah Alam).
So we left at about 11am. We spent most of the time at PKNS Shah Alam, my aunt was looking for bride's baju kurung and i was looking for a raya jubah. Unfortunately, nothing fitted me! Sob!Sob!.... But i managed to buy Kasyif an oversized pink baju melayu (he's grown too fast now).
We got to Bukit Subang around 5pm. I was already tired (i forgot to mentioned i brought Kasyif along). My aim was to buy the discounted curtains so i spent RM554 on fabric which include a 6mtr x RM20 with floral motive for my mother. As for myself, i bought modern pattern 6mtr x RM18 for the girl's room and 18mtr x RM18 for master bedroom. I have this idea to interchange between living room and master bedroom curtains. So i bought extra metre to make into blinds (living room). As for the sewing, i seek my vet auntie's contact which i got to know lives in Johor Bahru. Mak aii! Jauhnya....(later that week i found out there's a tailor at Seksyen 4!).... Apparently she charges at reasonable price so i decided to follow suit my vet aunt. I didn't take pictures of the fabric (i wish i did). Fabrics already sent (but the measurement sent later)... Don't know when it will be ready...

No comments:

Post a Comment