Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Lively weekend

My parents came last weekend to attend my cousin's wedding in Gombak on Saturday. My auntie also dropped by with his son Syafiq when she heard my mother was in town. It was quite nice to have people around. Kasyif was excited surrounded by his uncles.
Finally i confirmed wih Carrie Curtain the curtain for my house on Saturday. The basis of my choice this time is to choose something that blends thus i chose blue background to suit the sofa and white/cream lily to suit the walls. Usually we choose what we like, right...if so, i would choose the pink lily.
The sofa that i want the curtain to match with.

The one i chose

The one i like

This one is nice too!
 The more i look at the pics, the more i like no. 2 and no. 3! But i guess it does look different real life compared to in pictures. Why didn't i choose no.3 whereas it looks so attractive here? Whatever it is, i have confirmed the colour and they probably have cut the fabric by now. So fingers crossed....

On Sunday, my auntie, my mom and i went to Nilai 3. My auntie wanted to get stuff for her son's wedding and i actually had my own agenda. But putting people first, we shopped and surveyed for wedding stuff first. The time was not with us but we managed to go to 1 curtain shop (my agenda!) named Elite. The name actually shows what kind of shop it is. The cheapest fabric is around RM20 (but of course not that nice). It was nice to look at the fabrics when hanged rather than going through the fabric samples. Most fabrics were yummy! However, the drawback if i ordered from the shop is they won't hang for you (unless you buy curtains for the whole house). I did find fabric i like for the master bedroom and study room but costs around RM800. Hmmm....over the budget.... I want to wait for Fella Design sale but  where can i send the cloth to be sewn? Apparently curtain shop only sew cloth bought from them.
I will definitely go to Nilai 3 again but i don't know when now that i'm in the end of 2nd trimester.. Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment