Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Life priority

  1. Anak
  2. Haji
  3. JPA

Why?
The above 2 relates to my deeds, amanah and relationship with Allah SWT. My investment for my next life.

No 3 is just about money. To practice that money is just 'di tangan', not in my heart.

Other realization found today:

I can't expect different results if I don't change the way I do things.

I want to improve my bond with my children. Previously written as 'spend more time with children'. I didn't specify what are the things I need to do. If I did, may be it was an ambitious plan . I've been planning on the activities but my weekends are occupied with me running household errands. I didn't execute and sometimes I didn't know what to do with the kids on weekends.

I felt something is not right because I realized I have not progressed since the last time I wrote my plan. I've been doing the same thing over the weekend without feeling the satisfaction of accomplishing my goal of improving my bond with children.

Stop. Just stop and think. Maybe I'm expecting a different result but no changes in the way I spend the time with them.

Write a note 'Have you hugged your children today?' and paste it on my car steering

Why?
Because it is something easy to do, currently not a routine and will have a great impact on the kids. Something I wish long time ago when I was in early parenthood. I expect that I will always give my hug and kisses and be comfortable about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment