Friday, September 18, 2015

Challenging September

So many things happened in one shot in Sept....

1st, my maid's work permit has expired and I had to take EL on Friday 4th. Then suddenly on Saturday, her left leg hurt and couldn't do anything. I've been running around between chores and work and I'm hanging on till today.

Life was lightened up when my brother and parents came on 14th. My brother attended his degree convocation at PWTC and stayed overnight until 16th morning. I feel satisfied for being able to cook for them, although it was just rice porridge.

Then I received sad news from Batu Pahat that my beloved auntie passed away on 16th. We were at Mitsui Outlet Park, Sepang. Suddenly I shed tears because I was thinking about my dad. He's 71 now. Will I be able to be beside him when his time comes? At that moment, everything seems meaningless....My life, my job, my goals.... All I want is spending time with my dad.


No comments:

Post a Comment