Sunday, December 13, 2020

My collection of handbags

 I love bags that is functional, elegant, stylish, sometimes relaxed instead of structured, or the other way around. Used to aim for an LV bag but not such a big deal anymore. It's you that wear the bag, don't let the bag overshadow you. I don't mean to brag about the bags that I have, they are a modest collection compared to having more expensive ones e.g. Chanel, LV...yea, mostly the European brands.

My 1st favourite bag is one I bought at Asda. I have talked about it here. Below is the collection from 2013 until now.....

All of them...almost

Longchamp

Kate Spade

Coach and one was bought by a friend when she was in Europe

My only Tods

I love my only Tods. Love the colour and shape. But I bought the jute version so it didn't last like leather. This has shown me that even branded ones have stuff that don't last long

My soft pink Coach. I only wear this to weddings

My other favourite. Le Cuir Pliage

The blue Le Cuir Pliage is wearing off at the bottom corners. Yes, I love this bag because I can wear it to weddings and shopping. Love the fact it can be folded and it's made of sheep skin, which is softer than other leather.

I try not to buy more bags and make do with what I have. But I couldn't resist to have a classic black Kate Spade quilted bag, bought during MCO for RM499 (I pledged not to buy more than RM500)

No comments:

Post a Comment