Wednesday, June 30, 2010

happy,happy

I'm on 3 week lose weight programme. Devised by myself with the goal to look ok for the family photo session on the 11th July. I'm already on week 2 and lost 1.8kg since i was on the programme. Target? 66kg and now i'm 69.2kg If i can maintain the diet, i'll expect to lose another 2 kg. This 'all out' programme include:
  • High protein diet_eggs, tempe, tauhu, fish, chicken only. No veggies and fruits
  • 2-3 litre plain water to flush out the toxin and fat
  • Attend slimming centre programme once a week
  • Take SD II 3 times a day
  • Attend aerobics class if any
Collection  of pics since 2005:

2005, attending a wedding
2006, Hari Raya celebration at the office

mid 2007, organising a make over workshop. This was when my diet was going out of control. Weight was 70kg. Couldn't shed the extra kilos since.

May, 2008. 4 mths pregnant. During a trip to Tioman Island.

June 2009. During trip to Redang Island. Not sure about the weight. Maybe 68kg.

Oct 2009. Around 66kg.

Mar 2010. 69-70kg i think.
I really want the photo shoot to turn out well. Something i'm not ashamed of framing and put on my wall. Right now, i'm really feeling down looking at my latest pics. I don't look nice at all.... hmmmm....




No comments:

Post a Comment