Saturday, June 5, 2010

Testing my culinary skills

I've done some baking with the oven. I would say the oven performs well except the part where it says the oven is easier to clean. I followed the instruction to clean the oven as i really wanted to see when the grease on the oven wall turn to debris. So i turned the temperature knob to 'clean' icon (probably the highest temp) and waited for 10 mins....OK, logically grease would melt thus can be wiped away at that temp.... but none had turn to debris as the salesgirl had claimed. So the oven is not as advanced as they claimed but i am happy with the performance.

Some baking i've done:

Pizza 1st attempt (before & after)



Cookies for the kids' birthday party.



Pizza. This one used tortilla bread as the base.





Apple pie. This is before. Forgot to take the after pics.

















And chocolate cake where i used mayonaise as substitute for sour cream. Not bad except it was over baked....

Also my favourite bake, roast chicken.
The menu is roasted chicken with roasted veggies, mushroom with bread and macaroni. I made to brown sauce myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment