Friday, November 19, 2010

Progress so far

I haven't progress much since the last post. Within the 2 weeks, i didn't really control the carbo intake. I had a full blown 3 eat-out days which i know is unhealthy. KFC, McD, Pizza Hut, Domino's Pizza....
I managed to start doing crunches and lifting weights. Sometimes in the morning, sometimes before i go to sleep. We also went to a public senamrobik on Saturday 8am, 13th Nov.

Since we have booked a trip to Sabah for October 2011, i think it's a very good powerful reason for me to lose weight. But then, there's another issue of whether to get pregnant or not. Should i postpone and wait until after the trip? Now, that sounds like a lame reason not to have a baby now. I can go on trips anytime I want (and why i didn't go before?) but should know that time doesn't let you to have a baby anytime that i want especially now that i'm already 35. The clock is ticking you know.... To postpone would mean having a baby in 2012 and i'll be 37. Isn't that a bit old for a fourth kid? Our target is to have 5 children.... Will there ever be a fifth child after 37? You can but it's a bit risky isn't it....

No comments:

Post a Comment