Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Start point


My target this week is to omit carbo completely from my diet. I weighed myself yesterday to know my weight start point. About 72kg.
I should have oat & milk for breakfast. I change the breakfast venue from home to office. Yesterday I had a half slice of banana cake and a spoonful of fried rice. Today, I had some munch-munch in front of the tv. The rest were fish and chicken.
I should start to do some fat burning activities known as exercise. It should be slow and steady but regularly over the next 3 months. There'll be a lot of non working days in December, maybe i can incorporate fat burning activities then. There's a new gym at work, Tuesdays & Thursdays are for ladies (for Friday is during lunch hour). The UKM Sports Complex in Seksyen 15 is a good venue too for the family to have a brisk walk on weekends. I should start on doing the cooking, gardening too. Some crunches in the morning.... I'll update whether I have managed to start all these :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment