Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Exercise vs slimming centres

 went to Bizzy Body yesterday to utilize a treatment voucher from Summerset Elite Club. I had set up my mind not to spend my money on their offers because they could really convince and talk you into signing up.
During consultation, i really felt that exercise is not the answer to my weight problem. They even said exercise would only worsen my worst area, the thighs. They explained that by exercising, it doesn't help the fat cells but only increase the muscle. The treatment however, helps to reduce the size of the fat cells by promoting high rate of metabolism via their treatment. When the fat gets smaller, it would flushed out through urine (fats, not fat cells).
At one point, I felt helpless. I remembered when my body just didn't respond to my exercise regime. The body didn't get any better, only more toned. The thigh didn't get any smaller. I nearly agreed to their statement but managed to get out of there without spending a single sen.
Now that i've googled on the topic ' reduce fat size thigh', top sites promotes exercises. You have to be careful with the type of exercise though. At least there's something we can do about it, not depending on the costly treatments!

No comments:

Post a Comment