Friday, December 10, 2010

THE PLAN


Here's the plan.... 3 areas to tackle. Food intake, exercise, commitment....
FOOD
I should take carbo out of the menu at least for 1 week. Then can slowly take minimum carbo if i really have to. Should eat more fruits. Prepare food for myself which no oil or use olive oil. Drink 2 litre of plain water.
Once i can control my intake, i'll start taking SD II to assist the metabolism.  I might take vitamins if i have money leftovers.

EXERCISE
I will get up at 5.30 am to exercise and cook. Exercises will be done on Mondays and Wednesdays which include:
10 mins of arm exercises standing
10 mins crunches (3 sets of 20)
5 mins of  arm exercises lying down
10 mins of thigh exercises (2 sets of 20)
I'll do some at night before going to sleep.
I'll go to the office gym on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Do more for the thighs.
I'll go for an aerobics class once a week. Choice of Cempaka Lake on Saturdays or Chantek nearby (still to find when is the class).

COMMITMENT
The hardest to maintain (if not, i would have i healthy lifestyle by now).  To be realistic, the timeline is 3 mths starting January through March. I shall keep a 3 mth diary to record the activities. I shall reward myself for every 3 kg reduced. Thus the target weight reduction is 9kg (now i weigh around 74kg). My commitment is to stay doing exercise at least within the 3 month period.


Today is 10 Dec. For the next 20 days, i will reduce if not eliminate totally carbo from my diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment