Monday, March 5, 2012

Hi! It's Zaggora Monday!

Received coupon from GROUPON for my Zanggora pants. Already ordered and keeping my fingers crossed that everything will go well. The price was RM272.45 (GBP44.99) but with Groupon, I only need to pay RM145 including delivery charges.
 

This is my alternative to PB set which cost a whopping RM2k++. My colleague did offer a discounted pair around RM1.5k++. At first I was determined to take whatever it is to slim down so was prepared to spend. Luckily, I'm not an impulsive spender. I found out about Groupon from my husband which offer discounted price by finding collective buyers. Sound logical...
 
Can't wait to receive my Zaggora pants to see whether it is as what others have claimed. Using the same technology as PB (FIR), at least this pants encourage us to exercise to ensure the pants work which appeals to me apart from the price which only a fraction of PB. PB becomes ridiculous when you read Zanggora website. Hey! At least I only lose RM145 if it doesn't really work....
No pain, no gain. No exercise, no weight loss, right?!... You can choose to sit around wearing the structured corset & tight fitting pants until you can't breathe waiting for miracle to happen. Yes, you will lose some weight but was it because of PB or you just had to eat less due to the tight fitting garments? The idea seemed acceptable when I was desperately need to shed my extra pounds, when I was expecting miracle. However, I'm more rational now. I prefer an image of me active in the gym rather that sitting around with good posture but lack of stamina. Zaggora should fuel my motivation to shed the fat.... Fingers crossed x!

No comments:

Post a Comment