Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Vietnam in 8 days


Have I told you that finally I will be out of this country for a short vacation? Yes!!! And I just can't wait! And this is possible thanks to my colleagues. Original plan was to aim for UK in 2013 but imagine the money we need to fork out (at least RM10k ok!)

I've been wanting to fly eversince I was back from UK in 2004. I don't mind if it is just for domestic flights, as long as I can be on a plane. I like the 'posh' feeling when travelling by plane. Apart from that, I really want to know how it feels like to travel with my kids. And to witness their excitement being on a plane. It should be interesting and a handful. Unfortunately, the time has never arrived for me and my kids due to budget constraint. What can I do....
2nd option would be to travel with colleagues. Female colleagues and suitable destination for such travel companion would be to travel to shopping paradise such as Bandung, Korea etc. Vietnam known for cheap cloths where many exclusive baju kurung/tudung shops buy their stock. I just can't wait! At times I feel guilt leaving the kids BUT.... if I don't do this, I'll never get to experience it. We have to go all out for things that matter to us, right... regardless the obstacle... I like to travel so this trip is justified, right? I also want to get new baju kurung/clothes this year so I really think shopping in Vietnam help to lift the guilt of buying expensive clothes, right???

Benh Thanh market: Shopping destination
You see, even I need to convince myself that it is OK for me to leave the kids. I just have to be on this trip, sayang....

No comments:

Post a Comment