Friday, March 1, 2013

My first customer!

child very excited

I'm so EXCITED! I have my first customer today! He wanted the 2ltr polycarbonate water bottle. So I checked the price on the website, informed him the price and he gave a nod. I just could not believe it!

Seem like I'm over excited but hey, you just don't know how insecure I am and how I don't believe in myself in doing direct marketing (I try not to use MLM word). I regard this as a good sign that I should do my best in promoting the brand. I do too want to help other people to start living healthy and share what I know.
HERBALIFE 2000ML WATER BOTTLE
Since he is my first customer, I decided to give him personal discount. Semoga dimurahkan rezeki (me and him) and segala urusan dipermudahkan. Aminnnnn....

No comments:

Post a Comment