Thursday, March 7, 2013

Getting motivated again

It's been a month since the Weight Loss Challenge ended on 5 Feb. I was very lenient last month but now I need to focus. The target is 5kg per month so by end of March, I should lose 15kg. Weight loss to date is 6.1kg (8.9kg to go). I printed the 'Daily Diet Watch' sheet (devised by myself) to track what I eat and the changes in weight from one day to the next.


Colleagues also noticed the weight loss. I could fit in most of old clothes although still need to work out the tummy area. Need to buy new clothes too to boost the motivation further.
Post Image
Looking back, I thank Allah for giving me the strength to strive. I remembered thinking 'I could never fit in my old clothes and I need to donate them'. Need to take pictures so I will always remember this feeling of joy. I feel like I have accomplished something and at the same time I want to share with others, really.

I shall pray hard and work hard to ensure my dream with Herbalife will come true. What are my dreams? Financial freedom is the key word and the detailed list is still in progress. First I need to focus on gaining enough volume points to qualify as a Supervisor. I give myself 2013-2014 (2 years).
Insyallah...Aminnn...

Good for reading Weight Watchers
For motivational weight loss quotes here

No comments:

Post a Comment