Friday, March 8, 2013

Updated. Pinjam. Rezeki. Sedekah

I googled about 'pinjam and sedekah' after I posted the previous post. Alhamdulillah, I got the explanantion that I wanted from their blogs:
Yunus Badawi
Yaya Azura
iezaliz2u

Lesson learnt:
To lend gives more pahala than to donate

And my situation involves 2 parties:
  1. me the lender
  2. him the borrower

As a lender, by willing to lend him money I actually helping him to settle whatever his problem at that moment. Allah SWT likes that....

Whether he will pay back, it is between him and Allah SWT because as a borrower, he has the obligation to pay back.

Allah has promised my share and that is all I need to know. Better still, if I know he can't pay back, I should just let it go....And at the same time I should remind him about responsibility as a borrower so he too will get blessing from Allah SWT.

Thank you to the bloggers above. Alhamdulillah...alhamdulillah.........

No comments:

Post a Comment