Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Looking back 2013

The topic was 'Flashback 2013' as I was listening to Ikim radio on my way to the office. Apa kenangan yang terindah in 2013? What would be my best experience in 2013?
 Quite a few things happened in 2013 (not in order):

  1. I managed to lose 10kg which previously I thought would never happen.
  2. I joined Herbalife as a support to my weight management as well as earning side income
  3. My kids got on their 1st flight experience and went oversea (although it was just to Krabi :p)
  4. Excellent break at Golden Palm Tree, Sepang and Melaka
  5. I've discovered myself and somehow I have constantly correcting my thought process, my intentions and my goals.
  6. I had a dream about end of the world during Ramadan.
  7. Irdina got her 1st period.
  8. My brother was in trouble with Along.
  9. Longchamp bags from hubby & Coach pink workbag :p
  10. I ran for 3.5km in 29min in Bangi Fun Run.

Alhamdulillah, I feel so grateful. Thank you Allah! I learnt that we should be focusing on things we want to achieve. Definitely, there are always obstructions, diversions, unsuccessful attempts... those things happened for a reason. Allah SWT knows better so don't lose hope...stay focus!

Life is too short to worry on things you don't have. Appreciate with what you have and further enhance or improve. Self satisfaction is necessary but don't overdo it! Always, always strive to improve your relationship with Allah SWT for only Him who can grant you the feeling of calmness....

Some random pics I wish to put in this blog with no specific topics....
My mum. Everyone says she looks more like
a big sister than a mum!

Kids' project for Dec holidays. So far they've earned
nearly RM100

Matching colours? This was unintentional!

Look at Lutfi...

Brought them to Taman Botani in Nov

I've always like pictures with kids... They always seems to have
so much fun!

Having a body massage fully clothed at Ao Nang beach side.

One of Ampac activities at Kompleks PKNS, Bangi

Fetched Kakak from school on Saturday.
We walked....

What's funny Lutfi?

No comments:

Post a Comment