Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Raya break has started!

I was really bogged down with work this month with 3 assignments to complete. I was focusing on the assignments as I would be completing 80% of my KPI initiatives this year and can enjoy the rest of the year.

Luckily I've done raya shopping since early June. I only went to survey the shops once in Ramadan. There are some other things still to buy: kids' shoes and tudung which I plan to get them today.

I'm officially on my raya break today! Yahoo! I was dancing to my own version of Hail Amir's 'Indahnya Sungguh di Hari Raya' yesterday while seeking forgiveness from everyone in the office, just before I left for the day. I've never done that before so I could tell I was really happy. Why this time? I don't know.... Maybe I was relieved that I've submitted my assignments yesterday and can fully enjoy my raya break without needing to worry about deadlines. Truely, there's nothing to worry about.... Just enjoy Hari Raya! Yes! Yes! Yes!

Selamat Hari Raya and Maaf Zahir Batin.

P/S: Today I weigh 68.6kg. Will I survive during raya break?

No comments:

Post a Comment