Thursday, August 27, 2015

Lutfi at kindergarten

Lutfi has been to IQ Kindies, Bangi for 1.5 months now. So far, it hasn't been  difficult to deal with him in the morning. There are times he was not in the mood. Luckily there's a convenience store opposite the building so sometimes I use that to get him to agree getting into the car.

I'm quite pleased so far. Lutfi doesn't seem to resist getting into the classroom. I guess the toys does help to attract the kids to remain interested.



So far the activities look fun to me so spot on! Two days ago, they made gooey slime which later turn into clay. We saw that activity when we attended Kiddo Science, Bangi open day in June, hands on science classes for primary and secondary kids. It's the same activity but maybe, the way things are explained to the kids are different. More science term for the older kids, more fun and play for the kindies! My point is this kind of activity is something like 'The Backyard Science', a children's program from Australia which I find interesting and my kids love to watch the program.

No comments:

Post a Comment