Thursday, August 1, 2019

What! I did not post anything in July!

Unbelievable! So many things happened in July and I didn't manage to write about it. I wanted to write yesterday since it was the last day of July but didn't get to write either.

Shopping @ Bangi Sentral
I can't recall much what I did in July. I know my mum came twice, for Kak Chik's engagement on 13th and on 25th for Radhi's wedding matters. Oh! We went shopping last week at BeadsnBlings buying beads and stuff to decorate our 'uniform' for Radhi's wedding in Sept. Damage done was around RM200++.

Then we went to buy tudung for my mum @ Sugarscarf. We also went to NurSafia and I was sucked into buying an oufit when I saw my in law trying out a suit. We buy the same outfit but different colours, it was a bargain as the price dropped from RM159 to RM97, not even a RM100! We also received a pair of suit free because we bought more than RM300 (combined with my aunt's purchase). My in law took the blouse while I took the skirt.

Lastly, we went to SofeaRose. My mother and sis in-law bought scarves at  a bargain and I bought a modern suit in plum at RM279

No comments:

Post a Comment