Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Can you guess???

Can you tell people by the things they have? People call it PROFILING (obviously i've been watching too many secret agent movies)....See what can you tell about me...


My stuff at my office. Looks neat but not so neat. Hand lotion, picture frame with no picture, a plant...hmmmmm. What so significant about the quotes that i put up at my whiteboard?

What i can tell you is this miniature of Double A box (with mini papers in it) was nicked from my husband. It was a door gift when he attended a conference.
I love it because I LIKE THINGS in SMALL SIZES....mini cupcakes, baby shoes with adult pattern, mini memo pads. If you have noticed, mini mirror, mini photo frame, small hand lotion, mini woven basket (the one on top of the Lipton tin)... it's not just coincidence that i have those on the shelf.... So if anyone would like to give me things, give me things in small sizes. It is just as good as or even better than the original size... even my car is only a MyVi...hehe... I like Kancil, Viva, Kelisa, Swift(the higher range), Satria rather than any sedan cars. I chose MyVi because it has higher cc, Swift too expensive and Satria only has 2 doors.

Apart from that, you can tell a lot about me from the stuff that i have...I'm also trying to do profiling on myself. Knowing Gemini, they sometimes don't know what they want and who they really are... I profiled myself to know more about myself...Happy profiling!...

No comments:

Post a Comment