Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Ramadan_Day 26

I'm definitely in raya mood already! I will start my raya holiday tomorrow until the next Friday (11 days!) And of course when you're in raya mood, you can't do your work, can you? I've settled some of my work which need immediate attention. Seems smooth sailing except the IT survey that i need to do immediately after raya....Ahh! Don't want to talk about. Don't want to spoil my raya mood. I promise i will be dedicated to work once i come back from the holiday. The 1 month raya celebration will give me some time for me to finish the task. I like it when i work while others are enjoying themselves. No pressure on me to do unnecessary matters thus i'll be able to finish the task which is important to me....
After kitchen cabinets, my next project will be the porch!..... It's good timing for me to do some survey on the internet and magazines since i can't really focus on my work. It will be a 2010 project and still contemplating on the budget, whether to do just minor (less than RM5k) or major (less than RM15k). Apart from budget, the garden theme is also a dilemma. I like Bali and Tropical themes but i also like flowers which directly related to English theme. I like greens and i also like flowers. So why not i combine both....easier said than done, though. I want the theme to be obvious although it's a hybrid but i don't want my garden to look like 'rojak' either.
I will dedicate a post for my garden dilemma later. Till after Raya holiday, wishing me "Selamat Hari Raya 1430 Hijrah!"....music**dam dam dum, bunyi mercun**music

No comments:

Post a Comment