Friday, February 1, 2013

Herbalife progress_1 day before finale

Week 4_1 day before finale
1 Feb

My ignorance backfires! I ate 'keropok sira' nearly half the pack and my afternoon weight yesterday was 71.1kg! Based on my calculation, I should maintain a 0.5kg increase in the afternoon so I would be able to hit the 60s later today. But no, I was not thinking when I ate the snack. Actually I did but the thought process was 'this is ok since I've burned some calories during lunch hour (I went to the gym). I was so wrong....


Now I could see the impact of having 'keropok' as snack (I love keropok! Sigh)....I could finish 1 whole tin of  'keropok ikan Terengganu'.

Afternoon weigh in:
Mon 72.4kg (My 1st day of period. Weight increased probably due to water retention???)
Tue 71.1kg =1.3kg lower
Wed 70.6kg = 0.5kg lower than yesterday
Thur 71.1kg = 0.5kg HIGHER than yesterday
Fri  ?????

No comments:

Post a Comment