Thursday, November 7, 2013

Goal setting 2014-2016

My goal in property investment
  • To have additional rented properties to cover RM1.5k Evo SoHo instalment
  • Timeline is 3 years until Evo Soho is completed (2014-2016)
  • Target properties = Apartment & affordable landed
  • Target location = Kajang, Semenyih

Now that I will need to pay installment of around RM1.5k for Evo SoHo I need to buy more properties for rental to cover the instalments. At least half of the payment.

Target area is Kajang due to coming 3 MRT stations. Exactly where in Kajang is still to be decided. I've looked Mudah & IProperty to survey apartments. My price range is max RM200k. Where can I get property with excess cashflow? There are apartments in Sepakat Indah selling below 200k but not sure about the rental rates. I know my friend renting at Sri Camelia pays RM800 (inc maintenance fee). However the price is high so the rental just enough to cover the instalments.

They say it's hard now to have access cash due to the sudden price hike. Thinking of buying auctioned properties but how?

'Go and learn', says Robert Kiyosaki.......


Ya Allah! Perkenankan....

No comments:

Post a Comment