Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Options

I've started to lose my focus on property hunting because I was occupied with kids, parents and kenduri. I've been watching Mudah for property sale but now I've slowed down.

Previously I was looking into high rise in Kajang due to MRT. After a while, I kind of get a general feel the type of property that I can afford in Kajang. I want a serviced apartment for young families but not sure whether I can get within my budget.

Last week, my hubby and I went to Bukit Mahkota to have a look at a bungalow lot my husband was eyeing. The area is potential as it is near to coming soon Bandar Puteri Bangi (under IOI). The downside are it is near to factory area and the lot is at T junction. If I have the money, I would just buy :-)

My visit to the area has changed my target search on property:

Bandar Seri Putra/Bukit Mahkota
Now I'm also considering Bandar Seri Putra area. I think Bandar Seri Putra is potential but I need to save more as the area has limited high rise, meaning to buy there I may need to consider landed property.
Master Plan Bandar Seri Putra


Auction Property
Previously I didn't consider auction property because I think it is time consuming: background check, only can be viewed from outside, attending the auction, depending on luck/rezeki....

But now I do because of the lower price....I might set a target to buy an auction property in 2014. Just to have an experience.

Kajang is pack and I'm a bit concerned on the security aspect...

I need to do more research!

No comments:

Post a Comment