Sunday, October 12, 2014

Am I excited about Bali?

Of course I am! So many things to decide but I just need to clear certain tasks at work. I want to have a undisturbed holiday and don't want be in unnecessary stress when I am back from the holiday.

Now I'm in Batu Pahat for the weekend. Let's talk about holiday outfit!!

Things I have and would like to use:

  • red stripe skirt
  • red pants
  • blue stripe top
  • blue skirt (but not the same blue as no. 3)
  • jeans
  • black cardigan
  • purple/blue tudung

Updated on 18 Oct 2014:
Red pants_back up
I have a pair of red pants thinking to match it with stripe blue top (nautical) but I have big lower part and the length of the top is not really there. I'll just bring it in case I can find something in Bali or KLIA duty free.

White/Stripe red skirt_travelling Day 1         
I've decided to wear this when I discovered the A cut of the skirt really suits for my figure. I'm matching it with plain dark blue top and still have not found the right tudung to go with it. I'm thinking to buy a patterned white/blue/red instant/syria to tie the colours together.

Jeans_Day 2 & Day 4            
This suppose to be easy but I don't know why I think nothing matches my jeans....Hmmmm

Blue skirt_Day 3          
Usually I pair it with my another blue stripe top. It is ok if I just wear it at home because the top is one size up so I look a bit sloppy in it. For Bali I have 2 options (because I really like how I look in it):

  1. pair it with my dullish top with grip at the bottom. Wear red bracelet to spice it up that matches with small flowers on the blouse, matching blue inner and grey instant shawl OR
  2. white shirt and a belt to emphasize the waist, top with my new favourite dark blue shawl. I think I look bigger than the other pair but this will be my first look pairing a belt.


I'm trying to include purple    in the outfit list but what I have don't seem to match.



No comments:

Post a Comment