Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Malaysian Airline 1st experience

There are so many reasons why I chose MAS for the Bali trip:

  1. Give kids to experience different flight operator and KLIA
  2. Easier to get to KLIA directly using ERL. I don't have to change to a bus ride  (although AirAsia has started operating in KLIA2 and it is actually easy to get to KLIA2 too)
  3. All in fare
  4. I can shop at the duty free at Satellite Building

When I was surveying for Bali flight tickets in March 2014, AirAsia was not offering cheap tickets but MAS was. The tickets priced almost the same so it was our rezeki.

I paid for seats to Bali (RM10 each) but not on the way back. So I chose all window seats when I bought the tickets online.

All in all, I feel grateful because what I wished for came true. Thank you, Allah!

Our luggage

Boarding the ERL

Waiting for 9.50 am ERL


One stop before reaching KLIA

To check in luggage at MAS counter



1st check before going through the immigration

Passport & boarding pass

There was a Wonderland displays of gigantic size of food and stuff

Stealing some chocolates

Sweet tooth!

A kid making friends with Lutfi. While waiting to get into the plane

Getting into the plane


That's our flight!

Good size seats


Reminder

Headphones for the entertainment unit


Assam pedas fish for Jasmin

Chicken curry for Irdina

Choice of juices

Kids get blanket and a small pillow




View from Jasmin's seat

Abang sat with Abah

All pics taken by the kids......

No comments:

Post a Comment