Thursday, January 3, 2013

Welcome 2013


Happy New Year everyone! How was 2012 for you? How about 2013? Hope it will be filled with goodies and continuous effort to achieve any unfulfilled resolutions.

I will start my 2013 with weight loss contest! Organized by Nutricity using Herbalife products, I am determined to win this! This is my 2nd attempt in weight loss contest. The first was last year somewhere in April organized by Nestle. The intention was to get the free 4 cereals boxes knowing it was impossible to lose weight when on holiday (I went to Vietnam) and in 2 weeks. I remember I didn't cut my food intake, exercise as normal and water intake was not satisfactory. Although I didn't win, I lost 0.9kg (which is nearly 1 kg). And they use % loss, not kg loss. So the heavier you are, the kg that you need to shed is more.

This time, I will do what it takes to win. Lama dah tak menang apa-apa.....My intention is to prove to myself that I can control my mind which in turn will control my body. "It's all in the mind" is the mindset that I really need to work on.

Other than to lose weight, my resolutions are basically what I wanted to achieve last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment