Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Luxury for me_Coach Handbag

I haven't written about handbags that I've bought, have I? I actually bought my 1st expensive (to me) handbag in Sept 2012. It was Coach Kristin satchel in fawn.

Early of the year, I saw many carrying branded handbags mostly Coach. I didn't think I wanted a Coach and aim for LV instead. I still couldn't save for LV and I also felt challenged that now everyone has a branded handbag. To satisfy my own desire to spend, I bought a Guess clutch for functions about RM160 in Aug. Then, my husband was leaving for Australia and I 'mengecek' mintak belikan handbag there. However based on my survey, I told him it is cheaper to buy online. He said ok and gave RM1k for me to buy it myself.

I said I wanted a Coach Kristin woven satchel in red. In the end, I bought non woven in fawn.  It was very hard for me to decide ok, being it was my first time:
  • to buy a handbag costing more than RM200 (I did once purchase a Pacapod baby bag costing more than RM500 but I don't think that counts)
  • to buy online. I was worried I might buying fake stuffs
Dilemma_I was contemplating whether the buy was justified, the real reason I wanted to spend so much on a handbag, whether I would use it etc....

Kristin woven in red. Gorgeous!
When I first got it, it didn't look like what I expected. I expected the colour to be lighter. I was still not sure that night
Kristin in fawn. Simple & practical *wink*
Now, I love everything about the handbag. I didn't regret buying it although I think woven Kristin in red is also gorgeous. Since it functions as a handbag, it has accompanied me to weddings, balik kampung and shopping.

Today, I've just paid RM450 (deposit only) for a work bag...Coach Candace Carryall in watermelon.
Watermelon/Snow
Coach Bisque And Hibiscus Legacy Perforated Leather Medium Candace Carryall
Tan/Hibiscus


Both are gorgeous. I decided to buy watermelon because:
  • First I wanted to get it in tan although watermelon is screaming at me.Then I saw it at Coach boutique at The Gardens. The red is subtle and would be a great addition to my 'collection'. Tan is classsic too but if I buy, I would have 2 Coach bags with similar colours.
  • I got me thinking, this was exactly the same situation I was in when I bought Kristin. So this time, I would get red instead of neutral color.
Kristin and Candace both cost RM840. I'll write more about them as we go along....

No comments:

Post a Comment