Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Planning for Krabi

I'm still keeping quiet about this with others. I'm afraid it might get cancelled like the Sabah trip in 2011.


Whatever it is, I planned this because:
  • The kids wants to travel by plane
  • To fulfill my urge to go and travel oversea
  • To replace the cancelled trip to Sabah

Luckily, AirAsia had a zero fare fair when I was planning this. I managed to book the zero fare seats for 6 people (Lutfi will sit with me) and paid RM1,088 including 40kg check in luggage to-fro. That's about RM180 per pax. The last time I surveyed, the price is more than RM1,600.

I've also booked Somkiet Buri for accomodation 30 June - 3 July. Still haven't paid the balance yet. I actually was eyeing on Ananta Burin, Buri Tara and Apasari because I would like to stay in the pool access rooms.  The hotels are located on the other side of Ao Nang at Nopparat end. The main street though is stretched on the other side where it is easier to get food and shop. Also, when I read reviews of the hotels, not all are good as I thought. Alas, I booked Somkiet Buri because:

  • The hotel serves halal food. Thus there is no need for us to look for breakfast in the morning and this will save time.
  • The hotel offers pool access rooms at a reasonable price compared to other hotels at Ao Nang end.
  • So far the reviews are encouraging.
  • We can walk and explore as Somkiet Buri is nearer to the tourist spot and halal food stalls.
  • Easier for me to look for spas
The itinerary is simple. Rest and relax! This is my first time travelling by plane with kids overseas! Excited as well as anxious! Can't wait!
Relax with Club Red

No comments:

Post a Comment