Tuesday, June 18, 2013

1st day with new bag_Candace Watermelon

I decided to use my Candace Carryall in watermelon at work.

As everyone else, I was excited to receive the parcel from PVS. Like other bloggers, I took pictures when unveiling the item. I think it's a good idea because whenever I feel low, I can read back my blog and cherish the happy memories (such as this!). It might help me to recover and pull me out of misery quicker. And shows my life is not that bad.... it is just normal that life has its ups and downs.

My first impression was "Wow! Red!...Bright red!...Pink!....Ouch! Hurt my eyes!......."
Funny, and I thought I've made the wrong choice! Then I said 'It can't be, I saw at Coach boutique and I was ok with the colour'....
The parcel unopened

PVS is quite proper with the packaging. Nice touch with the ribbon!

Tadaa!
I couldn't imagine bringing it to the office. It is definitely bright, and this is my first bright coloured bag. Maybe that's why I thought it was too bright at first.  But I love everything about the bag, perfect for my needs.

Since it's leather, I have to do routine maintenance to it and I haven't prepared the maintenance kit yet. It's funny when I remember back the thought process about this bag. I even planned to see whether I have enough matching outfits to go with this bag. Luckily I'm covered throughout this week.....
The logo.

The colour of tassle is described as 'snow'

The price tag. Apparently PVS bought this from Bloomingdales
I was still with my old bag on Monday. It so happen that not so many people are around this week. Then I said to myself 'Why not I try the bag this week?' Eventually I do have to start wearing it one day, so this week is the perfect week!'

And so I braved myself today, the previous-all-black-bag girl to carry the bright red bag to work!
Paired with matching inner, turquoise and black. 
Black goes with everything, anyway.Not bad, eh!

The bag with my lunch and water totes
My stuff. From now on, I want to practice not bringing folders home ;-)

Alhamdulillah, finally I'm grown enough to bring bright colour bag to work. Bye, bye old bag!
Bye, Bye Old Bag!

Welcome Watermelon!

Hope I'll be able to maintain you :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment