Friday, June 28, 2013

Can't wait for Krabi!

I'm nervous but at the same time excited! Is everything checked? Not sure.... I've taken out the big green Delsey suitcase since last week and tried to pack bit by bit.
We're taking the suitcase and dump everything in it. Shall the space is not enough, we'll bring medium sized trolley bag. Hope we'll manage on the way to the airport.

I've changed for the BAHT currency (9,000 = RM940.50). I'm done with my outfits. My mind now is on snacks and entertainment for the kids. Flight is only about 2 hours. Thinking of bringing the following as:

SNACKS
  • grapes
  • pear
  • Chipsmore cookies
  • Nuts

SUPPLIES
  • Maggi
  • Chicken floss buns
  • Burger meat (assembled in Krabi)
Somkiet Buri is a halal hotel so breakfast is not a problem. I'm also not forgetting Herbalife and planning to take the shakes as usual.

I've no idea of what else to bring. I'm leaving the office at 5pm and straight to Pasar Tani to get the fruits. Plus thinking of buying tribal Syria tudung if I can find the pattern that I like.

Other than that, I'm all set!




No comments:

Post a Comment