Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Surpassing 42 posts

Yeay! I managed to blog more this year beating my 2010 total posts of 42 and it's only Sept!

Is this because I have more time to blog?
Or more things to write?
Becoming more efficient in writing?

It could be all of them.

I would like to thank the creator who invented blog writing, who has inspired me to write about my life, about anything that has happened in my life. Who all the way has been with me through ups and downs. Who has provided me the platform to express myself in writing. Thank you very much!

The blog is like a diary to me. First I keep it personal, too shy to share it with people (believing no one will read mine as this blog won't be in the top list of Google search). But now, I've progressed to using the blog to promote Herbalife.

Thank you Allah!


No comments:

Post a Comment