Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Money from Herbalife?

As I was browsing the Herbalife website and looking through my personal online distributor site, I saw a figure under the royalty column in my statement. Am I getting some money from Herbalife? I haven't received any real cash but my coach did mention I've gained about RM600 because my downline purchased some products via the Herbalife website. I couldn't digest what he was saying because I was occupied when he called, so I was not that amazed.

'Really? Am I getting something from Herbalife?' as I saw the figure on the personal site. I guess it's true but before I can claim the royalty I first need to qualify as a Supervisor. I need to make another 900+ volume points before February 2014. I'm quite positive that I'll be able to achieve the 900+ volume points by Dec 2013.

It was not the case when I knew I had to make 5,000 volume points to get to Supervisor level (during STS attended in Feb). I thought I could never survive in Herbalife... where and how am I supposed to get people to buy the products? Apart from own consumption, I didn't know how to attract people to create the demand. I'm really thankful that my coach is persistent and patient with me... In sha Allah, I can achieve what I want... I just need to make some time to do some actions and the rezeki will come....

What's my plan? Achieve Supervisor level and talk to others about my success stories on losing weight. As well as improve my perspective and attitude....



Good tip from the website where I got the above pic from:

'The downside of working from home is not having a stable income to depend on. Instead, your income depends on exactly how much work you do every month…how much effort you put into it. It’s not like going to the office and getting paid for 40 hours every week regardless of how much work you get done.' - Real Life Coaching

No comments:

Post a Comment