Friday, January 4, 2019

WELCOME 2019

Wow...it's already 2019 and next year is 2020. I remember thinking 2020 is still far ahead, back when Dr M came out with the Vision 2020 in 1991. That was 27 years ago. If I look further, in 27 years to come I'll be 70. Will I still be alive?

The future scares me. I'll be getting old, the kids will grow up and will not stay with me anymore, i will lose my mum, parent in laws, aunties and uncles....the people that are close to me. Then the war, apocalypse, pre-end of the world like Dajjal, famine , the end of the world itself.... Ya Allah! ampunkan dosa-dosa ku....

Let's talk about now, 2019....this is what I want to do in 2019:

Work
Start enrich my vocabulary and listen to stuff related to finance, business and self improvement. Work on my confidence, manage my staff, have fun with my them. Talk more since I'll be in meetings often. Do things differently in shorter time so I can go home early and make time for myself. I don't have to do the hard work myself, let my subordinates explore to grow them while I take the helicopter view. Remember to grow my staff and appreciate them...

Kids
Enrol them in useful curricular classes and track their progress
Irdina, Saiful Nang's video classes after SPM.
Jasmin: Tuition classes to prepare for PT3. English maybe?
Kasyif: Music class maybe?
Lutfi: Reading class @ Sek 7?
Be more involved as parents at their school

Evo
Start rent it out?

Myself
Lose weight as much as I can. Don't stop at 64kg. Start build up muscle to stay strong and do cardio. Have an aim what I want to achieve in yoga.
Watch what I eat but eat everything. Start taking pics of what I eat and what I cook. Post them in Keluarga Hafizal's fb.

Husband
Be more attentive. Cook his favourite unhealthy food occasionally. Show my appreciation.

Family
Save 24k this year for rumah Taman Makmur so I can distribute the pusaka to my siblings.

Akhirat
Give more. Start reading on Haji. Go to Haji courses. Appeal for Haji in Sept. Start mengaji or go to mengaji classes

Dream
Win RM1,000,000 in Bank Islam's Al Awfar account draw. I want to pray hard and seek Allah's mercy to let me win that amount of money....

No comments:

Post a Comment