Thursday, July 16, 2009

Decisions made_All

I've made quite a progress since my last post:
# I went to Puchong and put on deposit on their Fagor set 2.07.09
# CT Art Design came to do the measurement 7.07.09
# Received IKEA Friends credit card 10.07.09 (applied on 20.06.09, about 3 weeks)
# Took time out on Monday to decide on tiles (but still can't decide)
# Went to IKEA to purchase the cabinets 11.07.09 (3 days before offer ends)
# Went to Living Depot, Puchong to puchase sink & tap & look for Rafi, the Solid Surface Installer 12.07.09 (IKEA's single bowl sink was out of stock)
# Cabinet installation started with touch up to be done next week 15.07.09

Not sure how i feel today. I know i was nervous yesterday.... Shouldn't i feel excited about the whole thing finally taking shape? Having a nice kitchen has been one of my wishes and it is about to come true. Wow.... now, i myself can't believe it.... So is this really what i wish for?

All this self doubt comes about whenever i think about the cost i've spent on the project. Wow, I've spent quite lot, and i really mean a lot.... I embarked on the project and not asking a design company to do it because i thought i could make some savings. I colleague of mine did with RENO Concept and paid about the same as i am. He seems satisfied..... I hope i feel satisfied after mine is completed.... and that's the part that i worry about.... After all the hard work and time spent on the project, will i love or loathe my new kitchen???

No comments:

Post a Comment