Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Back from maternity leave

I was back yesterday. Nothing much going on. Everyone said I seem back in shape (happy!happy!).
 Sometimes I denied and sometimes I thanked for the compliment. Just don't want to get too comfortable...
So woke up at about 5.20am, cooked pasta olio as lunch pack aiming to embark on healthy diet. Went to Ayam Kampung Tuan Faridah at Puchong instead.
The popular lunch spot
Had nasi putih, 1 quarter ayam kampung, sambal kering ikan bilis+kacang and soya bean. And for dinner, ate the pasta plus small portion of rice, broccoli and chilli crab. Plus 3 chocolate cookies. There goes my plan!.....
My weight yesterday was 74.6kg (wow!) but this morning was 75.4kg :-(  That's a 0.8kg increase)
Points to remember:
Eat small meals (6 meals daily)
Eat on time (7nish am, Noon, 7nish pm). Have biscuits for breaks
Drink a lot
Eat slowly to detect when you're actually full
Choose what you eat

No comments:

Post a Comment