Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Holiday at Sungkai


On the 29th October, we had a weekend trip to Felda Hot Spring, Sungkai in Perak. It was the first 'Family Day' arranged by neighbours of Lorong 3/14. I was on my 40th day of confinement so the trip was 'legal' for me. It was a first holiday outing for Lutfi so i was quite anxious actually. Alhamdulillah, he behaved well, slept through the night except he couldn't stand the aircond thus had blocked nose. Oh yeah! It was the first outing with Abah's new Estima too...
Lutfi on the way to Sungkai.
The reception of Sungkai Felda Residence.

Creative eh. Umbrella turned into eye catching lamp shade
Among the activities.










The trip was enjoyable. Since i couldn't join any physical activities, I went to book a session with the spa. I paid RM140 for a Traditional Massage + Body Scrub. The spa is well decorated, I give 7/10. The service, mmmm... could be improved. The staff possibly is not  professionally trained thus I give 5/10. They have 2 huts and each hut has 2 rooms. 1 hut for the ladies and the other is for men. Value for money? Possibly...
The massage area. Nice

The other side of the room

Entrance to the massage room

The hut that has 2 massage rooms

Lush greenery

The entrance to the spa
I was quite good on controlling what I ate except for breakfast on Sunday. I actually filled with 2 wholemeal bread with peanut butter & strawberry jam. But I sat there too long waiting for kakak and my husband to finish theirs thus I was helping myself with other stuff too (such as mee rebus & telur goreng mata kerbau!). I still resisted the oily stuff though such as nasi lemak and fried kuey teow.
What I had initially. Looks healthy isn't it

My hubby's


View from where we sat during breakfast
The room is spacious. I think because their target group is families. That's a plus point for us since we are now parents with 4 kids and a bibik.
Our room is 222, on the 1st floor

Could you see Lutfi on the bed?

Lutfi, geared for the holiday
Made him wear this before he outgrows it

Our room connected to Bibik's room










(No pictures at the Hot Spring because i was busy looking after Lutfi)
All in all, it was an outing long waited for since i was pregnant. Looking forward to plan for 2012 now!....

On the way to our Sunday lunch
 
Having problem to go through the small 'titi'.

The convoy



No comments:

Post a Comment