Friday, November 18, 2011

End of maternity leave

I don't wanna go to work! Next week I'll be back in the office after my 60 day maternity leave...Boringgg!
I've been baking these few days i.e doing things that I might not do once I'm back to work. I've gained better confidence in baking cakes. The ingredients are more a less the same except  additional 2 or 3. I did mostly chocolate cake because it uses less eggs and butter. I do want to bake other cake e.g. buttercake or sponge cakebut I haven't found recipes that use minimal eggs and butter. I've tried 3 different recipes for chocolate cake, brownies, chocolate ganache, buttercream for decorating and today tried to make swans out of choux pastry.
 I'm planning to bake a chocolate cake for the kids birthday party on the 9th of December thus the enthusiasm.
You won't have the time for thoughts once you're stuck deep in your job so I used the long break that I have to muhasabah, plan things and enjoy my life at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment